Our breakfast consists mainly of biological and/or fair-trade products.
Biological eggs for example, are not only much tastier and healthier for you,
but also a lot more pleasant for the chicken. Our fair trade bananas do not come from plantations where they are being
sprayed with toxins while they are being harvested. Our biological fair-trade tea and coffee
come from plantations where fortunately no toxins are being used whatsoever. The cows that produce our biological dairy are kept in the meadow all year long. Almost every meat
is produced by our local butcher, who uses solely durable meat. Chicken ham from free-range chicken (class 1), roast beef from Limousine free-range cows and pork from
Scharendijk free-range pigs.
Our breakfast is partially table served. However, you can find most
of the food at both buffets.
The following is table served (2 persons):
- a bread basket with crusty rolls, of which 1 or 2 are biological.
- biological genuine butter.
- a fruit bowl with various contents.
At the large buffet we have:
- unlimited fresh biological fair-trade coffee and various flavours of biological coffee from our coffee machine.
- biological fair-trade tea, hot chocolate, biological milk, vitamin drink, orange juice
- 4 different kinds of sustainable meat
- 8 different kinds of cheese, of which 4 are biological
- (hard) boiled biological eggs
- warm food (e.g. omelettes or fried eggs made from biological eggs, fried bacon, biological meat balls, etc.)
- kinds of biological jam, fair-trade chocolate sprinkles, peanut butter, etc.
- Dutch rusk, Crispbread, rye bread, gingerbread
- various fresh salads, brie, camembert, salmon, etc.
At the small buffet we have:
- toaster with biological bread
- biological yoghurt and Dutch custard
- 6 different kinds of biological seeds and raisins
- cornflakes, biological muesli, Cruesli, Honeyhitters
- fruits in juice
- home-made compote
- fresh fruit salad, etc...